OverviewSonarQube is an automatic code review tool to detect bugs, vulnerabilities and code smell in your code. It can integrate with your existing workflow to enable continuous code inspection across your project branches and pull requests.
PrerequisiteMake sure you have JAVA 11 or higher version installed on your window machine.
Step to setup SonarQube
- Download Community edition from https://www.sonarqube.org/downloads/
- Extract it and go to the bin folder.
- Choose windows-x86–32 or windows-x86–64 based on your machine configuration.
- Run StartSonar.bat which will start the SonarQube server.
- Open browser and hit http://localhost:9000
- If you want, you can start the sonarQube server to a different port by just updating the port number (sonar.web.port=9070) to sonar.properties which is present under conf directory.
- You can login to the portal using default credential (admin:admin).
Congratulation! SonarQube server is up and running on localhost:9000.
Post a Comment