The Basics - What is mod_jk?
The mod_jk connector is an Apache HTTPD module that allows HTTPD to communicate with Apache Tomcat instances over the AJP protocol.
1. Download the latest apache connector from http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi.
2. Untar the download by
tar zxvf <filename>
3. Goto native directory of connector
cd <connector dir>/native/
4. Run the buildconf.sh scripts
Note: If you get any issue like "autocong" not installed then install following things:
yum install autoconf
yum install libtool
5. You need "httpd-devel" tools to build it. So make sure you have already installed it by
yum list installed | grep httpd-devel else install it "yum install httpd-devel"
6. From the native directory Run
Congrats!! Now you can see the mod_jk.so module under your native directory.
Post a Comment